Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It has occurred to me that if the exact date of delivery to Teck was known, deadlines for any Teck decision could be precisely established and the market could be more easily manipulated, and the closer it got to the 60 days or 120 days from that date without an announcement of a decision, the easier it would be to manipulate the market. So, possibly, the lack of a precise date may be a blessing. That's assuming that the market isn't being manipulated now, which is a bit of a stretch, I'd agree. But I still don't know why CUU couldn't confirm that Teck considers the PFS to be bankable, unless it has been deemed that that announcement too would give succour to manipulators.

I've also been wondering if Teck has been steadily buying up CUU shares at around the current SP, amassing enough that it doesn't have to publicly declare an interest - what is it, anything under 10 per cent? Feel free to knock this one down, anyone.

Thanks Chappy, I'll have to listen to that part of the CC.

New Message
Please login to post a reply