Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The tide for juniors is turning I for one think we are now at the bottom:

http://www.iexprofs.nl/Column/Nieuws-Beursblog/96842/Er-gloort-weer-hoop.aspx

Also analists believe that juniors are about to surge once again. This would explain our rise in volume. Juniors overall have been performing better than seniors in the mining industry for the last 4 days (technically this is called three white soldiers a clear uptrend) and we are nearing the golden cross; a point where the short dual ma crosses the long term one often 50-200 day average. it's a signal for a long term uptrend.

So if the complete junior market rises I would think cuu as buy-out candidate would be on of the top climbers. It would make sense to me that junior would rise the coming period, why? because juniors are a very bullish that are pretty late cyclical, (high systematic risk!) but when it goes, rises hard as you guys know. Since the European markets and American markets are back in shape, its time for let behind groups like this to rise.

Article is in Dutch so youll need google translate btw.

New Message
Please login to post a reply