Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: More Positive Agreements with Tahltan, Good for CUU

Deeppocket83:

While I don't want to cloud this board with off-topic topics, I must say that your comments re: "great news that we're going back to a separate PST and GST" are completely 180-degrees incorrect.

The provincial government could not have done anything worse to decrease business productivity and competitiveness than what they did by getting rid of the HST.

I am ashamed to live in a province where tax policy, which is fully understood by extremely few people, is dictated by the masses, most of whom couldn't tell you the difference between the 2 tax systems if their lives depended on it. I elect politicians to set tax policy, hopefully after they have been advised by experts who actually know what they're talking about (...not on the "whim" of a dissatisfied electorate, most of whom voted against the incumbent premier [Campbell] and against the incumbent party [Liberals], not against the HST itself).

Going back to a separate PST/GST has set this province back to the Stone Age. (And you wonder why no jurisdiction in the history of the world, except for B.C., has ever gone back to a non-value-added sales tax).

New Message
Please login to post a reply