Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My line about an "uninformed electorate" voting-down the HST was proven correct by the subsequent comments on this board.

The HST is a value-added tax. Businesses get a refund for any HST they pay. Hence, any HST paid on equipment purchases is effectively zero. So the fact that CUU "...won't have to pay PST on equipment purchases" is no different than what the situation is now under HST.

With regards to Teck's "legal fees going down", this comment, again, is 100% wrong.

Under the HST, business could recover (i.e. "not pay") all of the HST on their legal bills.

Now, under the PST, legal fees are the one service that must charge non-recoverable PST. So, "congratulations", Teck's (and everyone else's) legal costs just went up by 7%.

This will be my last words on this topic.

(Thank you, everyone, for confirming my belief that 95% of the people voting against the HST had absolutely no clue what they were doing or voting against).

New Message
Please login to post a reply