Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

We all have an upcoming opportunity to get away from the keyboard in order to ask our questions directly.

Elmer Stewart will be in Smithers BC this coming weekend. He is giving a 30 minute'ish presentation. The presentation will be followed by a Q&A period lasting approximately 2.5 hours.

Where/When (2 sessions)

Hudson Bay Lodge - Smithers BC

Friday March 22 7PM-10PM

Saturday March 23 1PM-4PM

If you're heavily invested in this stock, you may find that spending a few hundred dollars on the flights to attend the meeting will greatly assuage your fears. Certainly we can all agree that it is advisable for each and every one of us to get our answers directly from the source instead of relying solely upon an online forum.

Like most of you, I now avoid talking about this investment with anyone when I used to be a huge supporter. Again, like most of you, I am in until the end (good or bad). If this ship does sink, and I emphasize that I really hope it does not, I will be going down with it wondering why the rats are bailing.

PS: This is the "open house" that Bruins first referred to back on Feb 28.

New Message
Please login to post a reply