Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I posted the link to Abacus because that is very much like where we are headed. The option money gets escrowed, we divide up the duties, we look for ways to make the project stronger and we look for a buyer for our portion while the project proceeds. A buyer can happen overnight or take 5 years. The sp languishes until a snap offer is made or buyers leak that they are doing dd. (No leaks come from us for obvious reasons.) If there's no leak from the buyer side the sp doesn't react. If it does shoot up that doesn't mean a deal will be struck.

The reason I think this will happen fast for us is these are the absolute best partners on Canadian soil with the exception of New Gold and Newmont. A couple years back I talked to New Gold and they said SC was a project of interest for mining in BC. They said it was right up Newmont's alley. Then from talking to guys near Teck, Newmont and a couple explorers it was suggested that a rising mid teir would take the shares. That didn't happen probably because of the FS delay. The logic made good sense but now the FS was 1/2 of the project. But that doesn't preclude any of the players named to me except ones who bought elsewhere and have full plates.

3 years ago I talked to Elmer about the Polish. They did visit the project. They are tied to abacus and Teck as you now know. They also had dealings with New Gold in this trifecta. They have money and they want to grow bigger. I heard Newmont is happy with what it has but their strategic position needs one more big copper property and the gold would serve them well. This would be their anchor property. They have every reason to want in. Can they leverage up enough money to weather the 7 years to profits?

New Message
Please login to post a reply