Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Mar 20, 2013 11:18PM
Mar 21, 2013 03:59AM

"Last year when I attended and talked to Mike he was adamant we were in the finale innings of this project. "

Oh the word "INNINGS" just brought back sweet recollection of that infamous baseball game.

I recall that baseball game so well because it stirred so much excitement for Team CUU, the winning team...!!! The commentor, Elmer Stewart and his co-host Mike Smith, over the intercom, excitedly announcing that CUU's bases are fully loaded and this is the 9th inning, and the crowd roars with cheers and whistles... ... ... game almost over guys...

... Are we still on the same 9th inning with the bases fully loaded??? That game still hasn't ended??? Are we in a time warp or something or is it someone's joke hitting the rerun or pause button on the remote???

Sorry guys for the sarcasm. I'm cracking up. What can I say. Too much stress does that you know?

New Message
Please login to post a reply