Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: We have missed several good posters in the past months at AG

The problem I see with these good posters is that yes we are all fustrated at management. A lot of us are underwater with this stock.

There is NO reason to come in here on a public forum and start off and go WHY ELMER! THIS MANAGEMENT SUCKS! THEY NEED TO DO THIS DO THAT!

Yes we all think that inside. But creating this sort of negative drama is uncessary on public forum ESPECIALLY no one in management reads any of it. What it does is to add even more panic to a panicing shareholder. Or even worse, allows a basher to come in here and start bashing on this stock.

I'm all for good critiques at the company, but problem is we lack a lot of information and the company isn't providing us with it. Ppl have gone to conferences, calls, emails, etc. but we have zero information on what's going on.

I like Chappy's contribution. He's able to find out about claims Teck has done behind the scenes or what CUU has done behind the scenes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply