Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
My god".."..??.?.?......what did dogger uncover? He talked to a couple secretaries about how "BIG" we are............don't quit your day job buddy. Lol 21 thumbs up for this?..??.?. Are we all officially blind or are there a few stragglers.

This was one of the reasons why I did not want to post this, Because of people like you.

Now was their really any call for that T2T?

Did you know that Lairds HQ was at Teck`s place? I did not, and im sure others did not either.

Have you brought anything to this board to shead some light, any light as to what MIGHT be happening? or are just a whinner and like downing people.

Oh ya, im sure everyone here knows how big we are....I guess you never really got the message I was trying to get at. Geez...people like you makes me want to keep any and all information I might get ....to myself.

New Message
Please login to post a reply