Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

He stated that they do not know what Teck will do, but he believes (his opinion) that Teck will only do one of two things. They will either take EVERYTHING, or they will walk away from the property entirely. I get the impression that he does not think they will walk away, but he was very clear in stating that he does not know what they will do.

Thanks HayzToo for the update. I`m just curious as to why ES thinks that they will only chose one of two options. It seems to all of us that chosing a back in option would save them alot of money no? Imho, I feel too that Teck will chose to buy us out entirely rather than back in but I`m just wonder why ES thinks that its either buyout or walk away. Did anybody ask him his reasoning on that? Thanks again for the info.

New Message
Please login to post a reply