Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

i think there are going to be some very upset people who missed the boat on this play. i was talking to a fellow i know who told me the word was that schaft creek wouldn't get built before galore. goes to show what they know.

i think the fear in the market has made it blind to the value of schaft creek. when they finally do get around to building the mine, after they have completed the drilling required to convert all the waste to reservee i expect you will see a much better npv, irr and payback.

i believe teck can figure out the real value of the property and will back in. in this market a back-in and commitment to find copper fox funding for construction may not be enough to raise the share price.

there are gold producers out there who are worth less then cuu. it is ugly out there. nobody is buying jnrs. the market believes the end is here for resources.

New Message
Please login to post a reply