Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Really.... have you ever invested in a mining company before? These news releases are not what people are waiting for but they are far from being bad. Just because they are not the big bonanza announcement that we are anticipating does not mean they are not positive news.

The FS means we have a mine not a moose pasture. The PP's keep the company moving along and are filled by a knowledgeable investor not just some manipulator.

As far as stirring the pot I only reported what I heard not the "you are going to be rich tommorrow" report we often get.

The reason management are not confirming the BFS has been accepted and Teck has a deadline to meet is all that could change. Did Elmer not say that they are not going to push any of those issues because things are going good with Teck. Or did I make that up.

What really stirs the pot is when people run down Cuu management as though they are purposely trying to rip the shareholders off. Do you not think they would have concluded this by now if they could? Or are they stalling it just so they can irritate guys like you.

New Message
Please login to post a reply