Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Hi Liddy, Very commendable what your attempting. I feel very discouraged that it has come to this however. I know we had to our ducks in a row but the patience required is beyond realistic. There are many share holders under water paying interest charges on a investment that management gave the indication it was under the watchful eye of only to realize it was off the rails. Now were all sitting and waiting again for what seems has to be the final conclusion. I'm hoping it finally is but the history shows otherwise. I sure hope there's a sense of humanity on the board as we've been dragged through the mud countless times. I hope to high heavens that we have an agreement in place so the final stretch is as pain free as possible. Otherwise it's cruel torture to drag what seems to be a very loyal and devoted share holder base through this psychological warfare with no premeditated finish line. Frustrated. LS
New Message
Please login to post a reply