Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Are we not all investors, worried about our investments in CUU? I have over 20+ questions on the list. What does that mean? That the board has lots of concerns and are seeking answers. Did Elmer not say to call him should we have questions? There is no way I can remember answers to questions - not this many anyway - what's so wrong about recording the conversation? Elmer can always say he is not at liberty to answer a question if he is feels uncomfortable to. Have we not in the past doubt reports from posters who posts their conversations? The recording will eliminate doubts regarding misinterpretation of answers.

If Jason has prepared Elmer of my intended call, that's good, then Elmer should be more prepared. If there is nothing to hide, and everything said is truths, then there shouldn't be a problem answering our questions. IMO.

I will keep trying to get hold of Elmer today. If you don't receive any posts from me, it's because I haven't been able to get Elmer on the phone. Will report back when I do.

New Message
Please login to post a reply