Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think Teck will gain if they drag this out

If Teck backed in right now.....they would be on the clock to get the mine producing in the 4 year time frame.

THe road is not built, the EA is not yet done the power to Shaft Creek is not their yet.

For all these reasons I think Teck is dragging their feet.

We are all guessing if Teck gets a partner form China...just a guess.

We have no clue what Teck will do, but do know that CUU has missed deadlines. That is hard to understand when Elmer has brought on 5 mines!

I think Elmer does have his reasons why he does what he does....its just we as share holders would love some insite why?

It seems to be Teck would benifit if this gets drug out, they gain TIME....I think its just that simple.

Their is so much going on with Nova Gold...drilling (since their is a ton of snow in Shaft Creek still).

Now I might be wrong and we all are just throwing our opinions out their.

I just think along with many others that we have too many ?????`marks. Just looking for some clearity.

I mean the thing that puzzels me the most was last years drilling? We still can`t understand why with so much time left in the summer....the drills were called back. I get what Elmer said that it would have effected the PFS, but he could not hold on to the results and publish them after teh PFS was released? I mean we still havn`t seen the MIRA or the TITAN. JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply