Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

No, we need Meta over here and his logical perspective. It is good to have you back Meta!

What good is phoning? They can say anything they want and they are not held to it...

I would bet that when Liddy calls Elmer, if he knows he is being recorded he will say virtually nothing. So many people get different answers from management by phone or personal conversatiions.

To me that means we are being pacified.

This is just an analagy and I do not mean to imply management is shady, but they behave like they are in the business of selling used cars. The engine is rattling and the tranny is clunking and they want us to call so they can tell us that is just the way that car works and it really is a good car. They will say whatever over the phone to calm us down, but would never put it in writing because then it is on record.

I'm not saying our property is a poorly running car (on second thought I actually am, it's a great car in bad need of tuneup.) Tune this car up Elmer, bring our share price up with some news - bouncing off the bottom of our year low is killing us...

New Message
Please login to post a reply