Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"7. The option agreement paragraph 15.1 requires Teck to state their intention of whether they are going to pursue a Definitive JV agreement 60 days after their acceptance of a pfs. That would be April 5. Will shareholders be notified on that date of Teck's decision and if not what would the reason be for not doing so.

We are expecting to hear from Teck a Definitive JV by Friday this week??? Just a minute, hang on.[Searching for Option Agreement.] Found it. And the question is? Ok, I hear what you are saying. According to that, the answer is YES. So we should expect to hear something from Teck this Friday or will there be a postponement? We sent out a NR that we are in discussions with Teck they are earning their interest back in the project, ­­­and on the advisement of counsel, I cannot answer that."

Now this is the most interesting part. I don't believe Elmer had to look this up though. This week should be an interesting one.

About the Liard Shares

I also believe they have not asked for the Liard shares, because they want absolutely no pressure on Teck. Elmer really hopes Teck will be the buyer/back-in. Plan B clearly is a lesser option in his opinion because of the share delution and extra time it costs. Also more chance of low ball offers in my opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply