Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Its hard for me to believe that buyout discussions haven`t been discussed, even if it was a lowball offer from Teck. Imo, if things were said verbally they would not be material and "concrete" if both parties did not agree to put it in writing.

Besides that I asked ES specifically about this at the Vancouver convention about what if Teck gives us a lowball offer and it was rejected by our BOD would they put that in a NR? His answer was only if the offer was accepted by the BOD would it be announced! So we could of had numerous offers that were rejected and would not have been considered material and concrete.

Imo, if no discussions at all have taken place about a buyout ( even a lowball one ) then Teck is not ready to commit to a production decision yet and they will probably not chose to back in for 75%. That leaves only the 40% or 20% options or to walk entirely. Walking entirely seems very unlikely so either 40 or 20%. This could be great for us as we could possibly control 60 - 80% of a huge deposit that is growing and improving.

For those completely down of this stock and management, let`s think about the possibility of us owning 60% of this huge deposit. Could another large drill program financed by Teck ( 25 -30M) unlock huge value for our deposit? Imho, I think we have a shot to be as big as Cobre Panama. Inmet 80% share of Cobre Panama was recently bought out by First Quantum Minerals for 5B. Inmet`s share of Cobre Panama had approx 24.9B lbs of Cuu equiv resources ( M&I ). So far SC has 13B lbs Cuu equiv ( M&I ) plus appox. 7B lbs Cuu equiv (Inferred). Just drilling up the inferred could put us around 20B lbs of Cuu equiv. Further drilling to expand the Paramount zone could get us to 25B lbs Cuu equiv enough to rival Cobre Panama.

At 5B US our share at 60% would be worth 3B or appox 3B/425M shs = $7/sh. So imo let Teck back in ( hopefully at a lower percentage ). Let`s do a massive program on Teck`s dime. Sure it will take another year but getting $7 or more latter is way better than $2 that some think we can get now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply