Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hello guys/gals,

So with all the negativity over the last few weeks I needed too get my mind off CUU. I decided what better way than get into prospecting myself. I want gold one way or another, CUU is taking longer than any of us expected, so I will start finding it myself. Today I got my first Free Miners Certificate in BC, now I can go and stake my own claims. I drew up plans and bought parts for a small trommel I am starting to build in my garage. What better way to pass time than cutting and welding metal together! Now with shovels, gold pans and buckets in the truck I am just waiting for spring! (still winter in Prince George)

Nice to see positivity back among us here, I am glad to see it. I think a previous poster tonight did a good job of laying it out. If you look at the BIG picture, our location, metals, funding, we are very lucky, let alone the fact that Teck has not said no, and is still talking to us. So even though we are disapointed with the SP, hopefully our time is soon approching.

Grant, I love hearing about your flights, you are our eagle in the sky! Good luck on the trip, stay safe bud!

Cheers all,

Moguely

New Message
Please login to post a reply