Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

oh lol... honestly Dogger, at this stage in the game i dont think it matters what it is... all that matters is that this game finishes in the next couple of months...

Boy I hope your right?

I have been reading alot of what Meta has been saying.......I am starting to wonder if Teck is on the clock?

The Laird shares have not been transferd, I know Elmer said he has not asked for them....but then again, CUU is making lots of "assumtions". This word "assumtions" have been in many NR`s. I have tried to speek to Teck and all they say is talk to CUU.

Well many here have tried that too. If WE are so sure that everything is running smooth as slik and Teck is on the clock, then put it in a NR or ask for the transfer of the shares.

Just might boost our SP and then the market would have 100% assurance that everything is running smooth.....lol

New Message
Please login to post a reply