Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The pending BC election could be playing a role in the timing of a Teck decision. The liberals, struggling at the polls have backed their support of northern development by investment - though I'm not sure how they could come public in their support of CUU when there are other mining projects also being proposed for the area.

However, the NDP are in an interesting position - they are currently leading the polls and are forecast to win; and this could lead to some uncertainty for some, but as an opportunity to others. its my understanding they are currently opposed to the pipeline, and this could bode well for any mining activity, as their party, if going against the pipeline, would have to reassure many of the labour supporters that they would have other alternatives to support in the north; i.e. mining!!!!!!!

ps. interesting both the liberals and ndp have announced plans for higher corporate taxes

all speculation, but politics / power can make strange bed-fellows.

glta

jaf

New Message
Please login to post a reply