Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

There seems to be a certain amount of disagreement and anger in evidence today. Speaking for myself every penny up or down is worth over $1000. That seems like a lot to me and in reality it is. However to keep it in perspective someone with a million shares is looking at $10,000 per penny and someone like DM is looking at $100,000 per penny. Finally looking at Ernesto with 250,000,000 (or more???) the amount is about $2,500,000 per penny. I realize that he is richer than we but that doesn't mean he expects or can afford to lose money. In all seriousness I think we need to have faith that these big owners are looking after #1 and as they do that they are looking after the small guy too. I'm sure if they could speed things up they would. They are patient and so we must be also. Yes I realize it would be nice to be better informed but maybe there are reasons we are not.

Gusto ( I use this because it was my nickname on Stockhouse and I wanted to bring it here but screwed up my registration. I figure some will remeber me from there as I've been around for 3 years now.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply