Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I respect your effort, but I certainly would not be gambling like that. As you noticed this morning, your attempt to increase support in the last few minutes of trading yesterday did not last very long. IMO it is pretty much impossible to manipulate a stock with 420+ million shares outstanding, especially if you are using a 100 shares at a time strategy.

With a "hopeful" buyout still 1 - 2 months away, why would you even try to manipulate the share price 1 or 2 pennies, the risk reward/factor is just not there right now.

Again I am not critisizing your investment strategy, but I can't see any positive outcome in doing it, at least not at this point and time. We saw a nice little pop last week, but it now appears to have been a pump and dump. These may work if you have larger volumes to play with but at 100 shares at a time, it will never move the stock to a sustainable support level.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply