Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Teck CEO says major M&A speculation "grossly overblown"

Really? Is there anything that concerns why June 4th is not the date?

Well, there is the still outstanding and never addressed issue of the Feasibility Notice.

It is a contractual requirement that actually starts the clock ticking and as far as we know it has not been delivered. Management has never responded to questions about this as far as I am aware. It would be a material item that should be in a NR. Sure, we gave them the FS and filed it with Sedar - but the contract is clear - the Feasibility Notice is the trigger.

Many are trusting of management that June 4 is about right, etc., and that is their perogative. I will not waste my time trying to change their opinions.

But, this "Feasibility Notice" requirement is being danced around and has remained undelivered. We have been misled regarding our status before - why can't we get a straight answer on this? Keep that in the back of your mind and hope this is wrong as June 4th approaches.

Metacomet has assembled a strong argument that the clock has not even started at all. Please feel free to ignore it, many do not believe it possible (and I really hope he is wrong), but if you want to explore this issue further it has been discussed/explained in detail over at Silicon Investor.

http://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=28854099

New Message
Please login to post a reply