Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Being right in the middle of tax return season one has to think that there will be some "fresh" money going into CUU from the retail crowd. Maybe this is what David M is thinking after selling some of his throughout the last year and then buying a truck load recently.

As for ES I think he is getting tired of market these days. Within the last 15 years the retail investor has gotten so much smarter and technology has come such a long way that he is inundated with questions so quickly. IMO I think after he is finished with CUU he is going to pack it in and enjoy life. Even with BXX and the AZ properties. After this drawn out ordeal he must realized that he has lost almost all retail for his next venture. I know I certainly won't invest anything into CUU 2.0 or BXX.

In the end we are looking for customer satisfaction. Which is measured by:

Scope - Did they do what they said they were going to do? (IE Exit Stratefy)

Schedule - Did they hit their milestone dates (no comment)

Quality - How was the overall quality of the project? (Communication, Reports, BFS, RE)

Cost - Is the final buyout price worth all the dilution?

I am a huge fan of CUU and it's location in Canada. I just feel that they could have helped the SP a long time ago with better communication.

GLTA - All the best to our families!

New Message
Please login to post a reply