Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Excuse me, I was wondering where I can find the Copper Fox Metals (CUU) forum? I am pretty sure it used to be here but my direct link seems to take me to discussions that don't really have anything to do with CUU. Ummm maybe I am missing something? Anyways, for those here interested, CUU has a parcel of land rich in minerals in northern BC, and Teck resources, a big player, has an option earn a % of the project. It is a very interesting story that is about to get even better.

Oh ya; and those of you who think you are important enough that CUU should be knocking on your door or sending you registered mail for every coporate decision they make, think again....you are just a small shareholder and will only get the information when CUU and Teck are ready to give it to you.

now sorry for taking the boards valuable time with all this off topic stuff, but I am still trying to find out where the CUU forum is at.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply