Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think there is still a while before we can expect a NR on the 2013 program. The 2012 FS gave a good indication for what should/could be done in two phases.

Phase 1 (see page 26-1 of the FS) is a could have been done last year, and some of it was supposed to be (i.e. Titan) and only cost $2.2M. More Titan surveys, drill untested anomalies, drill Discover, infill drill northern Paramount, and fence drill near DDH 423. Interesting that this fence drilling was recommended in last year's RE.

Phase 2 would be a continuation along any positve results of Ph 1: Dill anomalies found in Ph 1, additional fence drilling near 423. Estimated cost $1.4M.

$3-4M doesn't seem that onerous. If the FS cost estimates for this work are accurate this seems quite doable for minor dilution. Seems that the FS and RE's were the real cash burners in previous year.

I am open to debate on this but my thiking is that we could and maybe should leave the SC deposit drilling alone and for the next guy to pick up. We have a FS, it is positive but needs to be spruced up. Going thru all the effort and expense of drilling it up, new RE and new FS doesn't seem worth it. We could easily spend a bucket of money and only see marginal improvements to the economics. That would only take care of the inferred. There is still the issue of the high grade stuff at 700m++ depth that our drills stopped in. I think there is enough evidence there to show that continued drilling of SC deposits would improve the project. I think it could be left at that.

I think any exploration money woudl be better spend demonstrating whole new mineralized zones that show that there is real, massive mineralization in one or more of these zones.

I think Discovery is close to being fully credited as being a valuable zone. A few more drills would give some indication of the full extent of this zone. We don't need to go to a RE but rather have some good assays from the far ends, sides and bottom of it and leave the infill and RE to the next guy.

At the same time, we should be poking ES, GK, and Mike to put them into the same category as Discovery (confirmed mineralized zone). At that point, i think we could shut down everything and sit back with a portfolio with confirmed zones ready to be bought and infilled by a major.

jmho

New Message
Please login to post a reply