Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I had a look and it would be a big job to locate and tally up the hectares for each and every claim within the AoI and to add up the remaining Teckland claims.

The big Greig Kreft claim (and the old Paget claim inside it) we bought in early 2011 is quite big and would be included in the AOI. With GK claim goes the GK, ES, and Discovery zones and the Aster target in between ES and GK. There are also some CUU claims to the east, along the park boundary that aren't that interesting but would be part of the AoI.

Just eyeballing the CUU AOI claims vrs the Teck AoI claims, I'd guess that the CUU set is about 125% the size of the Teckland strip and maybe bigger.

I don't know if Teck would be trying to match CUU's AOI hectare by hectare. With CUU's GK claim full of those zones and targets, the Teckland stuff would not come close in terms of known potential.

New Message
Please login to post a reply