Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Why the hostility towards Youngmoney? He just asked a question? He is no basher!

Even Russ Reid felt the need to apologize for not wording his question properly earlier today. This is not a conducive environment for open discussion. Ask a question or have a position that is outside your comfort level and look out for the slap down.

People should feel free to post their thoughts without repercussions. So few people participate anymore. BROF left yesterday, and I thought he was a valued contributor. MetaComet chased off earlier too. I would be gone, but I have a really thick skin. I'm sure many others would like to participate in the discussion, but don't want to have their intelligence questioned or other insults hurled towards them. Participation is a valuable commodity.

For someone who is (appointed) 'President Plus' of this forum, maybe you should start responding more presidentially?

New Message
Please login to post a reply