Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

The June 4th date is something we have made up here. Management has been purposly vague about the clock and the 120 days for good reason. ( How many times have they been roasted and called names for delays that appear to be justifable?) The criteria of the contract was based on a considerably smaller mine than we have today. The reason for the other delays can be justified based on that, when you have a project that increased in size it just takes more time. This may take more than 120 days to sort out, especially if they are waiting on a third party to do there DD, which is, IMO, a possiblity based on the delay.

Will the SP go down based on not meeting June 4th? I suspect that it is just the folks following the boards who are paying any attention to that. The SP is dropping along with everyone elses, we have lost as much ground as many have and done better that some. SP may drop more on May 15, after the election, alone with many BC based resourse stocks.

My DD says this will be a mine and they will start building soon. (forgive the use of the "soon" word :-) The power on the NTL is not coming our way for lights on a moose pasture. We are not saving a spot in a port to export moose poop, IMO.

glta

New Message
Please login to post a reply