Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Was doing some research today and found something interesting.

For those of you only, who think Teck will walk or Teck isn't interested, I want you to look at this. And I want you to compare it to our situation and resource.

This will give you a pretty good idea regarding what Teck will do with Schaft Creek.

This is the GJ property, it's a Copper Gold porphry, it's in North West BC.

**(note it has no silver and no moly)

It's has a NI 43-101 M&I resource (cut off 0.20% copper) of 153 million tonnes.

And the inferred is 23 million tonnes.

http://www.ngexresources.com/s/GJ_new.asp

**(Note Schaft Creek so far, has 1.23 BILLION tonnes M&I and 600 Million tonnes Inferred)

So to summarize,

GK has no silver, no moly and has 150 Million tonnes

Schaft Creek has all metals and has 1.23 Billion tonnes

To make things interesting, in Aug 2010 an option agreement was made with Teck.

**(note , ours was made in 2002)

''Teck is granted options to earn up to a 75% interest in the Company's 100% owned GJ copper-gold property.''

Via various options Teck had to spend money 1st to earn in.

2010 whereby Teck has the right to earn an initial 51% interest by spending $12,000,000 by December 31, 2014 and up to a 75% interest by spending an aggregate of $44,000,000 by December 31, 2020.

Read the option agreement here:

http://ngexresources.mwnewsroom.com/press-release/NGEx-Signs-Definitive-Agreement-to-Option-GJ-Project-TSX-NGQ-1304975

July 2011

''Teck funded the exploration program 100% and spent the 1st $4.5 million''

Note the objective and intent: The objective of the program was to test new targets developed by Teck in their initial 2010

http://ngexresources.mwnewsroom.com/press-releases/ngex-announces-start-of-2011-exploration-program-a-tsx-ngq-201107200714091001

Aug 2012

Well well well, Teck wants to spend another $4.7 million

http://ngexresources.mwnewsroom.com/press-releases/ngex-update-on-gj-copper-gold-project-2012-explora-tsx-ngq-201208230813942001

Again look at what they're looking to do with the money.

''Teck has advised the Company that it plans a $4.7 million exploration program in 2012 consisting of, 3,000 to 4,000 metres of diamond drilling, a 684 line kilometre ZTEM airborne geophysical survey, geological mapping, surface geochemical sampling and relogging of historic drill core.

Initial plans for the 2012 field season are to drill five diamond drill holes to test the Wolf target located to the northeast of the main resource (see attached map). The Wolf target is defined by a 900 metre long IP-chargeability and resistivity high, coincident with a multi-element geochemical anomaly.

Commenting on the planned program Wojtek Wodzicki, President and CEO of NGEX said, "We are very pleased that Teck plans an aggressive field program this summer with a significant amount of drilling that is well in excess of the minimums required by our option agreement.

Results:

The objectives of the program were to advance several outlying early stage target areas, and to re-log drill ore from the Donnelly deposit. The re-logging program helped identify several target areas adjacent to and at depth beneath the current resource area that are considered prospective for adding to the known resource. These areas are being considered for drill testing in 2013.

So I'm sure everybody gets my point....but just in case.

Here are the facts.

1. Teck is spending money to earn up to 75% on a 150 million tonne deposit in Northern BC. (Soon they'll be at 51%.).

Why are they doing this...what will they do with it once they earn the interest.

2. Since Teck is the one doing the work on GK, spending their own money, planning the program. It is very benificial for us to notice what they like spending money on. yes POTENTIAL. : Identifying new targets , adding to the resource, re-loging cores, geo surveys, test IP cheargeabilities, some drilling.

Now..back to Schaft Creek. Here they have a already Feasibility stage, 2 Billion tonne deposit, 4 metals (not 2), with Port and with Power and no enviro issues.

Based on what they spend their money on GJ, Teck seem to like discovering potential.

I wonder what they think of our IP signatures, our Mira report (includes aerial survey and Titan and teh spectral survey), the Schaft Creek mineral trend. the waste rock THEY drilled back in the day, the Discovery zone,Miek, GK, ES and the South. How about mess Creek...or the High grade at Depth, the deposit under the deposit. The 1 to 1 correlation And the other 1/2 of the Paramount zone we haven't even touched.

So now..you still think Teck is walking.

New Message
Please login to post a reply