Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Great post GL, I believe that we are truly being dumbed down for all those reasons, our partner needs another partner with deep pockets to meet the requirements of the impending deal which is being done to the benefit of all CUU stakeholders therefore IMHO supercedes/justifies the Option Agreement timelines being "flexible".

When you look at the indices the Venture has been slayed since the start of 2011, Dow Jones has been climbing nicely since 2012 whereas the TSX has been limping along in comparison.

I'm hoping to see a reversal in the Venture soon and then a nice upswing to ride all the way back up. I found the article below of interest when reviewing the market conditions and trends on a longer timescale.

http://www.pinnacledigest.com/blog/aaron-hoddinott/tsx-venture-exchangebuy-or-sell

GLTA

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply