Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

CXO??? BRU??? I don't know how either of these two companies could be relevant to CUU other than being in the same time zone.

CXO is a very jr exploration company, with 1/10th of the floating shares of CUU and they spiked AFTER a great drill result. BRU is similar but spiked BEFORE drill results. BRU drilled two real dud holes that they couldn't explain (despite having a PhD geo on board) and BRU moved on to be a graphite company after they tanked in their Red Chris south property.

CUU has a vastly bigger market cap and a vastly more advanced project (drilling, Resource, FS, EA in progress etc). I dont' think any one single realistic hole could turn us around. Even if driling were to move us, we'd be looking at early autumn for the 1st drill results (if we were to start in the first weeks of June as prior years). Just as a few dud holes won't drag CUU down, a few juicy holes probably won't move us much either.

Unless CUU drilling finds a near surface, high grade zone that beats the current starting pit areas (which really are very much the same areas we had in the 2008 PFS) it would be hard for the market to say that any one hole would be a game changer. Another banner hole might be one that shows that a big whack of the waste rock (inferred or otherwise) is really mineralized and indicates that the striping/production ratios would improve.

If the Mike zone proved to be mineralized or better, that might move us as it would make much of the Northeast wall of our pit mineralized and indicate that economics would similarly improve due to less striping and more economic production. CUU dabbled with driling in and around Mike with pretty mixed results so far and I don't think the '1 to 1" relationship between chargeability and mineralization applies to Mike all that well.

That said, if a whole new zone was drilled from end to end with a few reasonably good (minable) holes, I think that might be a game changer.

I hope we aren't waiting on drilling to change the slope of our chart.

jmho

New Message
Please login to post a reply