Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Prospekt , I agree with you 100%. TO further add...where I think ES has dropped the ball.

The drills went back and forth last summer, wasted time? many here can not understand why....some say its because Teck said "we`ve seen enough"

We took way too long on getting the PFS-BFS done completed and handed to Teck, with doing the PFS-BFS....we never added the silver because ES said it would not bring much more value to CUU? but we went back and added it...IMHO took way to long to get it done.

The last but IMHO most important....ES seems to be diverting from the contract. Elmer had told someone on this board about the 120 days....Elmers responce,("something like that"). He has not give`in an exact date, we as shareholders are comming up with the date from sedar. Elmer has also said that with the 4 year time line to build the mine......It might not hold up in court or we (CUU) might not be able to hold Teck to the full contract.

That part I do not understand, CUU took on this venture with the understanding of the Salizar contract with Teck. I had bought CUU stock because of the minerals in the ground and the contract, thinking that Teck would do a purchase because I did not think Teck could build the mine in 4 years. BUT, with Elmer saying well we would give them more time?????

This is what I was pointing to yesterday when I said the market is leary about how the end is turning out. I am not interested in anouther 3 years of drilling and waiting. Nor am I interested in going forward with Arizona property....just wonder if Elmers last 12 months or so of decision making has helped him or hurt him.

I really hope the end will be rosie and I will have to make a BIG im sorry to everyone and we get a nice buyout.

New Message
Please login to post a reply