Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Do you have any tangible proof of ES diverting from the contract?

Elmers own words were that CUU would give Teck more time to build the mine so the 4 year time line would not apply. As for the Salizar agreement....once the PFS-BFS was delivered. Teck would look it over and if it bacame a BFS then the Laird shares would be handed over, so were did that go wrong.....Managment at CUU said that BFS does not apply anymore in todays world. Were still trying to figure out if it is BFS or even if it apply`s or even if we (CUU) did everything right.

When did CUU state that they plan on another three years of drilling?

If Teck backs in for what ever %, we all know that "its business as usual" so were going to be drilling.....what time line that is going to be? we all know that it will take more than a year because our previous drills from start to finish did....so would it take 2 years? dont know maybe 3 or even 4???? that is unknown.

So you took it upon yourself to fill the void and bring traffic to this site back up? Most here would take quality over quantity any day

Haha, I took it upon myself to fill the void? look back at when I had posted...been a few weeks my freind, all I did was read. never posted until resently.......many others on this board made thier feeling s know how they feel.

WOW! Who do you think you are, God?

Don`t know why you would say that....because everything I did say was true. Please dont get your feelings hurt....this board went threw a short period of unrest, then it came to the conclusion that anyone can express themselves even if it is possitive or negative...provided that they have the prof. Wel everything I did state was the truth, maybe the 3 year statment was a little out but that again is an unknown date.

Its funny how I can post, and everything I said was the truth.....yet I get down graded....too funny. Then just about hlf of this board agreed with me because they gave me a thumbs up....I had 1/2 as many thumbs as you lletea.

Once again dont get mad, We are all here to find th truth and dig up any info that just might help this board......its OK its still all good with me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply