Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Nicely summarized Vette. I honestly can't understand all the negative scenaros some people are imagining. Take a look at what we have. You think Ernesto is going to let 4 years of investment to bring us to this point sell for much less than fair value? I think management is working hard at getting everyone the best deal possible, including themselves. Our Company is fairly unique. Insiders own the majority of the shares, so the current share price is not as big a factor in deciding the end price as the other juniors.

I think we will get some positive major news before the end of next week. It may not be the immediate complete end game as we are all hoping for, (or it may) but even a two step take-out will influence the current share price upwards as Vette points out. We'll get more money in a two step take-out than a complete buy-out now because we will get the benefit of additional resources being proved up. Or maybe it will be as Webby suggests, more drilling to prove up resources in advance of a take-out. Either way, we''ll win big, even if it takes a few more months. The uncertainty of our position and holdings in Schaft will be eliminated. Other majors who might be potential bidders will know where Teck stands on the deal. We've always been told no major can make an informed decision while the Option Agreement is in force.

New Message
Please login to post a reply