Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Here's my take on the RR takeover:

RR has a FDS of 109M shares. It was taken over at $2.84/sh (net minus their cash balance) so the total takeout value is $2.84 x 109M = $309M. What was paid for $309M? According to their RE they have approx 4M oz of gold and 10M oz of silver or approx. 4.15M oz of gold eq. So altogether the price paid was 309M/4.15 = $74.5 per oz Au eq.

Cuu has approx. 13B lbs of Cuu eq. in the M&I catagory which is approx. 30M oz of gold eq. Using the same price that was paid for RR, our deposit should be worth 30M x $74.5 = $2.23B. However, as I stated in earlier posts I do not think Teck will chose the 75% back in option. Most likely they will chose a lesser option that leaves them free to develope this on their own timeline without the contraints and risks of the 75% back in option so that leaves the lesser 40% option. If they are chosing the 40% option, they will most likely ( and are probably now talking with ) another partner to buyout our 60%. 60% of a 2.23B is 1.34B or 1.34B/434M = $3/sh. We should get at minimum $3 per sh for a buyout now imho. This is not counting all of the upside of the other unexplored areas including 1/2 the Paramount zone with the good grades.

Yes, our sp is extremely undervalued and has always been extremely undervalued - even when it ran up to $2.7/sh. It has always been that way because of the uncertainty of what Teck will do. So yes, past prices do not matter. What matters now is what we have in the ground. My 2 cents.

New Message
Please login to post a reply