Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

That's not being fair to Rainy River then. They have 8M ozs in MII and you only used 4M

RT, not sure where you got that 8M oz figure for their M&I. According to their Oct 12, 2012 RE upon which their FS is based on they report 6.17 M oz of M&I. However, this figure of 6.17 M&I has already been subject to their FS and only 4M oz are deemed economic. So a buyer certainly would not be paying for the uneconomic resources.

However, the big difference with our situation is that our FS has only been done on the top half of our deposit. The lower half contains much higher grades at depth and would certainly be counted as economic by a buyer. In fact, once all the capex has been paid off the other lower grades of our deposit will also be economic. A buyer will certainly look at the geometry and grades of a deposit in their calculations of what resources they count as having value.

That is why I say just looking at our FS does not really do justice and reflect what SC is really worth imho.

New Message
Please login to post a reply