Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So many possibilities but the arrows always point to the same conclusion. "deal". I've discussed this with friends with experience in contract law. they can be amended, altered or otherwise adjusted during negotiations, provided both parties agree.. there is no necessity to report the change to the investing public during the course of the discussions.

Much as we would all like to be in the loop, and it's frustrating when we aren't, this is a big deal, and it supercedes our needs and ragged nerves. If they are cutting Teck some slack, and since they have a majority of the shares, I would argue the bulk of the"shareholders" are working for the benifit of all invested parties.

The insiders have the most to gain or lose, and we have to have confidence in their ability to do the best they can for themselves. we're along for the ride. I'm confident we'll do very well when it finally ends.

I'm going golfing tomorrow, will probably have a couple of beers at the 19th..going to leave the negotiations/business in the hands of the people who have brought us this far. nothing we say here will have any bearing on the outcome.. relax..chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply