Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't think it would involve CUU amending anything. The 'Definitive Agreement" that should happen between Teck and CUU is already built into the Salazar Agreement. See paragraph 15.1. CUU and Teck would simply be carrying out the terms of this 'generations old' agreement. And as I believe Prospekt posted, some big ticket type items like negotiations and buyout transactions can be held in confidence for the sake of the company being able to negotiate and conduct critical business without giving away secrets.

Given how long our FS has been delayed, I would think Teck had a draft "definitive agreement" in place well before FS droped in December 2012. I don't see much reason why Teck would wait the 60 days after the 'delivery of a Feasibility Notice' (yet to be proven to exist) if the had the document ready for months.

New Message
Please login to post a reply