Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

...as a poopy-flavored lollipop. I've had the night to think about it, and can't see the news as anything but an effort for both Teck and CUU to fulfill their legal obligations to shareholders to explain the delay in any more substantial news.

Although I don't find the wording terribly positive, the optimistic side (and hopefully not naive) feels that this is just another effort for the companies to insulate themselves if discussions don't lead to a deal.

I'm sensitive to the fact that neither party wants to expose themselves or be liable, but they might as well have said nothing. It will be interesting to see if there's any reaction to the share price today. It would be a shame if the wording of that hastily prepared news release spooked shareholders into dumping shares.

I've been in this stock for a couple of years now and have no intention of panicking at this point, and won't be selling until this story plays out. This latest news release really doesn't sway my opinion one way or another, other than thinking it must be a positive if there are ongoing negotiations.

New Message
Please login to post a reply