Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Keep posting Vette, I'm sure many of us on this forum like myself appreciate it.

It's a difficult thing keeping emotions separate from plays like this, especially when most of us here have quite a lot of skin in the game in relation to our overall portfolio. I look at the prolonged negotiations/discussions between Teck and CUU behind extremely well closed doors as a good thing.

If the end result is positive for me then I will obviously be happy, if below my ACB (which IMO will not happen) then an expensive lesson will be taken from this one.

Either way it's all out of my control, so I'll switch back to lurk mode again, hopefully not for too much longer. Then we can plan the Vegas trip.

I have a suggested location, it's called Spring Mountain, we can burn rubber and have a few cold ones afterwards in the Clubhouse :)

http://www.springmountainmotorsports.com/facility

GLTA

Max

New Message
Please login to post a reply