Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Foxy, I do not trust and believe in Elmer due to the many disappointments and let downs from the company. Why am I still invested in CUU? Simple. I've held shares for 6 years now and I keep hoping, that this time, it's going to happen. Especially, since this time the 120 days is supported by a Contract. I find it hard to believe that once again, we are delaying another deadline and this time, there is no end date. It is difficult to trust someone who told us Teck's decision should come quick because that's how they operate. That Teck only gets one chance to do this right, like we had one chance to do the BFS right. If Teck only gets one chance, then why do we keep playing things their way? They've had all this information long time ago. In fact, if I recall, Elmer commented after delivering the BFS that he was surprised to discover how "ahead of the game" Teck was in the discussions. So, why the delay? The lack of transparency and respect to his shareholders is ridiculous.

New Message
Please login to post a reply