Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Mike and Elmer are still not in the office today. Cathy answered the phone and I decided to ask her the questions. She was very pleasant.

1) Is the extension of time for a few days, weeks, months or years?

Answer: I don't know. I think if it was very clear, they would have.

It does affect shareholders decision to stay in or jump ship and since deadline has been crossed,this information is crucial and should be provided.

Answer: I know but I guess they are not able to give you a date.

In your opinion, what do you think?

Answer: I really don't know. I don't think that it's going to be a long, long time, but I really don't know.

2) Why are we not sticking to the Salazar Agreement?

Answer: I don't know that we are not.

Well, we didn't do the JV, transfer the Liard shares, 120 days for decision has expired and we should now own 100% SC...

Answer: I can't talk to you about it.

3) When is next AGM?

Answer: We haven't set a date yet. Probably some time in August.

4) Are we currently drilling? If not is there a drilling plan prepared and when will it be announced?"

Answer: No, we are not drilling. There is a plan, but we are just waiting to see what Teck decides.

5) The 43-101 report is the 43-101 compliant FS (not the RE). Right?

Answer: Yes, the Feasibility Study.

Why didn't they just say "...discussions commenced following the completion of a feasibility study"?

Answer: I don't know. I didn't write it.

Thank you very much Cathy.

Answer: Okay, bye bye.

New Message
Please login to post a reply