Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

What's wrong with all you posters who only wants to hear one side of possibilities? I don't care if I get banned for speaking up for myself or on behalf of others but there are always at least 2 sides to a story. But as much as we'd love to hear only good things, shit happens! I for one should feel comfortable with CUU as I've spoken to Mike, Elmer and Cathy many times. But I'm not. Why?

Do you really think I enjoy being negative? Do you think I enjoy seeing my investment dwindle? Don't you think I wake up every morning hoping this is the day? To see HALT on the screen?

Discussion forums are suppose to be for discussions of opinions. To express concerns, thoughts, scenarios. However, to antagonize and berate another poster for opinions shared is not approprate, especially by a hub leader, General Ledger.

I can see you defending CUU IF, they have fulfilled their obligations to their investors. IF, they have been forthright in things they tell us. But to tell posters who are disappointed in CUU to sell if they are not happy or to go to other boards is not appropriate.

I don't even know why I waste my time with AG. Sharing information. Maybe you are right GL. I'll go away. Unfortunately for you, there are many posters who would not be happy if I did.

New Message
Please login to post a reply