Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If a buyout is on the horizon IMO there will likely be Teck shares in exchange for CUU shares. Either that or a combination of shares and cash. My rationale for this is that Teck would want to conserve cash as well as mitigate some of their risk by spreading their share exposure to CUU shareholders.

Assuming this is a possible scenario, CUU shareholders should benefit as Teck shares are trading at a 52 week low and 40%+ from their 52 week high. If the trending of their stock continues, CUU shareholders will receive more Teck shares by virtue of the ratio in which we're bought out and the fair value of Teck shares.

Personally, I'd love to hold Teck shares at their low point as this industry is cyclical and a lift would further appreciate my investment. Plus the bonus of a tax deferral if there is a share for share exchange.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply