Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Managed a call to mgmt last week.

Nothing new except to adamantly stress that the negotiations with Teck are progressing and if mgmt felt at all that it wasn't sincere and moving forward positively, they would have called it off a long time ago.

Yes things are taking longer than would have been envisioned, but it does NOT imho appear to be as a result or driven by CUU. Lawyers are definately at the meetings now as they work out the details.

I asked specifically whether we're still having to defend aspects of the Feasibilty. While I didnt get a Y/N, I was left with the impression we have moved well past that and we're at the "How to get this done" stage.

Elmer has publically stated before that this contract is not a straightforward piece, and that this is a district-size opportunity.

Sorry for some vagueness, but that is the name of the game at this stage.

And yes, mgmt has the full support of Ernesto.

Fire,

New Message
Please login to post a reply