Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Someone stated on the Insider Investment thread: The only people buying right now are day traders trying to make a few pennies here and there.

I disagree as I have purchased 20,000 shares the past few days and I certainly have intention of selling. Not all those selling are doing so because they want to. There are many reasons for selling, such as needing the money for other things in life.

My main point of this post is to thank the community for their contributions and providing lots of information. Sometimes I get a interested in other potential projects but there isn't enough information for me to become comfortable - not enough discussions. Reading good arguments for staying invested when frustrations/fears/impatience has been invaluable to me. I wish I could add more useful posts in return.

One of the big reasons that I invested an additional amount is the obvious value (in my opinion). There have been many posts for why Teck will not be walking.

Here the clincher for me in terms of value: According to yahoo finance, the market cap of copper fox based on todays's closing price of $0.59/share is $235 million. Even if Teck only takes the 75% - that portion alone is worth $344 million ($86 million X 4). In other words, the current price is only 68% of this one obvious indication of value. Also according to Vette's post from last month: This $344 million Must be spent on Exploration...not included in building the mine.

http://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/575808-forward-looking-statements/messages/1807288#message

And I haven't even had to start figuring out what the value of Copper fox's 25% portion might be.

New Message
Please login to post a reply