Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I too wonder why we are not working in AZ. Exploring the potential and reporting a few good holes would not hurt right now. Is it that hard to drill in AZ? Is there a plan in place to find us a CXO type hole and get some instant leverage. I hope so Vette.

Seems as if the Co's entire focus is on the obscure outcome of Shaft Creek. Just don't get why the whole operation is stagnant and there is no movement in AZ. CUU should have some drills running somewhere. How long to wait for TCK is too long?

The market continues to run away from us that is also a fact. The longs are being tested to the max as the tree shaking has been ramped up into hyper drive this week.

There has to be a bigger picture that we are not seeing. Assuredly something is afoot with the entire gang blacked out. No news of any kind. No apparent plans and no guidance. No shareholders update. No AGM. Boxxer is as well stalled in neutral is this related in any way?

I believe Vette you see the big picture. However some here think the reflection is turning into a mirage. It is now past the time for an update from ES. What the heck is going on and where is this Waldo of an exploration company headed. Why is CUU not exploring?

The strategy behind waiting endlessly is tiresome.

New Message
Please login to post a reply