Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Speaking about the EA could Teck want CUU to submit the application before they back in? Could that be leading to a delay.

Other way around. I think CUU is waiting for Teck to back-in before the EAA is submitted. Why ? Because as the operator Teck will be submitting it and Teck will decide the TPD production rate and I'm pretty sure it will be higher than 150,00 tpd......

So CUU is not going to submit something, start the process, just to have Teck start it all over again.

It's just another hint as to what CUU thinks is going on. Just need to read between the lines.

http://www.ceaa-acee.gc.ca/050/document-eng.cfm?document=80027

''Copper Fox Metals Inc.'s proposal is to develop an open pit polymetallic (copper-gold-molybdenum-silver) mine approximately 60 kilometres south of Telegraph Creek, British Columbia with a proposed ore production rate of up to 150,000 tonnes per day over a minimum 15-year operation period.''

This is my opinion as to why the EAA has not been submitted. (Note this one down CanadaGrant because I gave my opinion to all your other questions. you can scroll through my 2000+ posts just on Agoracom alone. As for not having any questions of my own, trust me I always have questions, and when I do I call the office ASAP, I probably call the office more than anybody.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply